Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Best Music Visuals of the Year

Since everyone's been busting out with their end of year wrap-up lists, I figured I'd get on the bandwagon and whip up a bunch of my own. Instead of doing a top 10, I decided to give the new year a good welcome by creating my 8 top 8 lists to ring in 2008.

Soo...let's kick things off with the top 8 music-(related) videos of the year.

Now we know that former teen pop queen Britney and soulful songstress Amy have been the center of Perez talk and gossip glossies for their public flops. And yes at number 8 is Britney and Amy's not-so-stellar MTV performances.




7 Ok Go may have made the homemade YouTube music video popular, but Alanis took the idea and ran with it. In her rendition of Black Eyed Peas' My Humps, she took it to another level.


Dwight Howard, LeBron James and Shaq dancing it out on the court at the NBA All-Star game makes for some good viral video, and this is why it's at number 6.


At 5 is an interesting take on a learning is fun kid's show. Puppets + Beatboxing = Jolly good fun


For all of you classical fans, here's a video that will surely to please. At number 4 is ex-cellphone salesman Paul Potts with his amazing-literally-brought-me-to-tears voice.


Bringing in the top 3 is the cute little kids that get groovy for Mastercard. They really got the funk.


Rounding out number 2 is the unforgettable Chris Crocker who defended Britney like no other fan could ever do. With over 14 million views, there's no way this couldn't make my top 8.



And finally my pick for the top viral music video of 2007 is...

Little kids crankin' dat with some ballet flair, I just couldn't resist.

No comments: