Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stereophonics' Greatest Hits Out on Nov. 11


Originally set to release the week of Nov. 17, Decade in the Sun: Best of the Stereophonics (available in a 20-track edition and a 40-track deluxe double disc version) will be out a week earlier instead. Make sure to pre-order your copy on Amazon.

Here's the tracklist:

Regular CD
"Dakota"
"The Bartender and the Thief"
"Just Looking"
"Have A Nice Day"
"Local Boy in the Photograph"
"Maybe Tomorrow"
"Superman"
"Pick a Part That's New"
"My Own Worst Enemy"
"I Wouldn't Believe Your Radio"
"You're My Star"
"Mr. Writer"
"Step on My Old Size Nines"
"Devil"
"It Means Nothing"
"A Thousand Trees"
"Vegas Two Times"
"Traffic"
"More Life In A Tramps Vest"
"Handbags and Gladrags"

Additional CD (in the Deluxe version only):
"Madame Helga"
"Bank Holiday Monday"
"Rewind"
"My Friends"
"Climbing The Wall"
"Mama Told Me Not To Come" (with Tom Jones)
"Since I Told You It's Over"
"Moviestar"
"Not Up To You"
"Getaway"
"I Stopped To Fill My Car Up"
"Carrot Cake and Wine"
"Billy Davey's Daughter"
"Raymond's Shop"
"Stone"
"I'm Alright (You Gotta Go There To Come Back)"
"First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (with Jools Holland)
"Same Size Feet"
"She Takes Her Clothes Off" (never before released version from the WGA sessions!)
"Hurry Up And Wait"

No comments: