Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 9, 2009

Review: Kelly Clarkson's 'All I Ever Wanted'


Fine, My December may have not made the waves that most people thought Kelly Clarkson would. But her new record, All I Ever Wanted, it looks like she's found the happy medium between the radio-friendly pop and her edgy rock vibe. Working with people like Ryan Tedder (of OneRepublic) and Katy Perry, she gives us the same Kelly with a fused sound that makes everyone happy. Even though her latest single, "My Life Would Suck Without You," broke records a few weeks ago, the honesty of "Already Gone" and the doo-wop feel of "I Want You" are on my most played list. All I Ever Wanted is available for your listening pleasure tomorrow, March 10.

1 comment:

Alfa said...

Ahh I hope for the best for this album...

and yes, my "toque" is the best hat ever!